Welcome to Skudenes Camping
Skudenes – a gem on the southern tip of Karmøy. ”Skute” is Norwegian for ship and the town got its name from a ship-shaped rock in the harbour.
Welcome to Skudenes Camping, a 4 star camp site open year round, offering 2, 4 and 5 star cabins on Karmøy.
Classification 4 stars Campsite:
- The camping area shuld be clearly marked
- The roads should be well maintained and there should not be hidden azards
- The entrance should be clearly marked with the name of the site and its star classification
- First aid equipment should be available
- The Information board should show rules of conduct and fire safety measures
- The camp site should have daily maintenance
- Mail service
- All the installations should be clearly marked/signposted
- Toilets, washrooms and showers should meet the capacity of the site
- Waste water emtying facilities
- Sufficient refuse/garbage cans, which must be emptied regulary
- Entrance lite at night
- All buildings must be well maintained
- Information board showing staff hours and emergency telephones
- Lightning in and around service areas
- Staffed: 09.00 – 22.00
- Permanent reciption/information desk
- Road lightning
- Plain refreshments max 10 km.
- Whasing machine
Classification Cabins intill 5 stars:
- 2 stars: The cabin consists of one room and necessary furnishings. Electricity ( lightning, heating, refrigerator, hot plate, etc.) The cabin may have several rooms.
- 4 stars: In addition to the above: Hot and cold water, WC/shower. Cutlery/utensils, etc. 1 living room, min. 1 bedroom.
- 5 stars: In addition to the above: Hotel standard with self catering facilities.